Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Deepthroat instead of "Shallow"-throat

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #34013  by samloan58
 Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:22 am
I have been noticing this in many scenes with various models where they would say they are going to deepthroat the cock, but end up just working the head of the cock most of the time. :cry:

Maybe we could ask them to go deeper (to me, deepthroat means reaching to or at least close to the balls...similar to what Cleo Summers did in her "Casting Couch" video).
 #34015  by Sammy
 Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:35 am
samloan58 wrote:I have been noticing this in many scenes with various models where they would say they are going to deepthroat the cock, but end up just working the head of the cock most of the time. :cry:

Maybe we could ask them to go deeper (to me, deepthroat means reaching to or at least close to the balls...similar to what Cleo Summers did in her "Casting Couch" video).

Ok! Next time a model says they're going to deep throat, we'll make sure they actually deep throat the toy :)