Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• JIZZLES AKA ROSE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #34076  by samloan58
 Tue May 10, 2022 7:49 pm
Any screens from the shoots?

(Hopefully we got her to shoot the ideas we pitched earlier in this thread! :mrgreen: )
 #34143  by fishymonger
 Wed May 25, 2022 11:06 am
Great news. must mean we get video previews soon too :lol: :lol:

deathr0w wrote:
fishymonger wrote:Are her vids due to start going out on win or usj soon?

We've been editing those this week :D There will be new Rose content going up :D
 #34529  by samloan58
 Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:35 pm
Stark wrote:We need more videos from her!

Agreed!

We should have an entire shoot dedicated to her in different scenes in her white thigh high boots only! :twisted:
 #34627  by deathr0w
 Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:06 pm
samloan58 wrote:
Stark wrote:We need more videos from her!

Agreed!

We should have an entire shoot dedicated to her in different scenes in her white thigh high boots only! :twisted:

Great news! Rose is back on 12th 13th and 14th of October! :mrgreen: We'll be doing solo and B/G content! Keep the requests and ideas coming.
 #34628  by Falstaff
 Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:44 pm
deathr0w wrote:Great news! Rose is back on 12th 13th and 14th of October! :mrgreen: We'll be doing solo and B/G content! Keep the requests and ideas coming.

Always such a pleasure having Rose back! Would love to see:

• A vid where Rose lays down on a bed and makes you spunk all over her bum & back

• Dance/striptease that ends with a cumshot, like Cleo Summers' "Stripagram" vid

• Something like Kylie Nymphette's "Invest in Me" or Jasmine Lau's "Hello Doctor pt. 2" – something with multiple cumshots

• I loved her "Watch Me Spunk" video and would love another one like it if she's game!