Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] ASHLEY JAY

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #34741  by rampantanal
 Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:03 pm
Could you try a cuckold scene where Ashley gets back after a night out and talks about fucking some guys who came in all her holes and you need to clean it up before your sloppy seconds.
Can you try a strap on on scene and a virtual anal too.
 #34742  by Steph
 Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:31 pm
rampantanal wrote:Could you try a cuckold scene where Ashley gets back after a night out and talks about fucking some guys who came in all her holes and you need to clean it up before your sloppy seconds.
Can you try a strap on on scene and a virtual anal too.

I'll see what I can do :D
 #34743  by deejay
 Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:30 am
Can you get her to do something similar to the classics :D

Ashley Jay “The Girl Next Door”

Ashley Jay "A Naughty Tease Show"

Ashley Jay - Fuck Me Good

Some sexy sandal heels/full topless with heels in shot e.g Ashley Jay “The Girl Next Door”
Strip/braless e.g Ashley Jay "A Naughty Tease Show"
POV BJ/On top grinding facing camera - e.g Ashley Jay - "Fuck Me Good"
 #34757  by Ste93
 Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:23 pm
deathr0w wrote:
rampantanal wrote:Did the shoot and ideas go ahead?

We're just processing the footage now! :D I'll check with the videographer and get some screenshots up asap!

Please tell me Ashley upped her levels and shows off her pussy in the latest shoot you’ve done with her. Just seen her new video for WINVR and it’s easily one of the best videos she’s done for you