Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Housemate Cuckold scene suggestion

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #35010  by SmallBoy89
 Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:01 pm
I've always loved the panty teasing videos on WIN (I remember one in particular Jess “Jessicas Collection” being maybe the best of them all).

So I've recently been thinking of another. But this time it's a housemate Cuckold SPH roleplay. Your housemate has caught you perving up her skirt before or taking her knickers. And while humiliating encourages you to wank your little cock.

But then she informs you that the pair you're enjoying so much are still dirty from her date. Which seems to be turning you on more and maybe that's part of what is turning you on so much. Maybe you're just a cuck and she plans to call her boyfriend over, make you listen through the wall and then clean her/her underwear while you can just wank thinking about it.
 #35011  by deathr0w
 Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:22 pm
SmallBoy89 wrote:I've always loved the panty teasing videos on WIN (I remember one in particular Jess “Jessicas Collection” being maybe the best of them all).

So I've recently been thinking of another. But this time it's a housemate Cuckold SPH roleplay. Your housemate has caught you perving up her skirt before or taking her knickers. And while humiliating encourages you to wank your little cock.

But then she informs you that the pair you're enjoying so much are still dirty from her date. Which seems to be turning you on more and maybe that's part of what is turning you on so much. Maybe you're just a cuck and she plans to call her boyfriend over, make you listen through the wall and then clean her/her underwear while you can just wank thinking about it.

Sounds good! We'll see if we can do this one :D