Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] HONOUR MAY

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #35023  by rampantanal
 Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:33 pm
Could you try asshole/ anal dirty talk/ worship that I suggested for Roxy with words like shithole and dirtbox. I think Honour and Dirty Demi would be really good at that type of scene.
 #35036  by jbd
 Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:31 am
jbd wrote:
jbd wrote:Virtual anal scene? Maybe a Continuation of the proper hello scene she did. Also a panty fetish scene, ideally with her in satin panties, finding your stash etc. Glad she's back in. One of the very best

Requested these a while back, plus a scene similar to Lu Elissa's Confidence Booster would be good.

Requested these ages ago. Probably to late for this time round but still keen to see them.
 #35045  by rampantanal
 Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:11 pm
rampantanal wrote:Could you try asshole/ anal dirty talk/ worship that I suggested for Roxy with words like shithole and dirtbox. I think Honour and Dirty Demi would be really good at that type of scene.

Do you know if Honour May or any other models have managed to film any scenes like this?
 #35055  by Steph
 Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:15 am
rampantanal wrote:
rampantanal wrote:Could you try asshole/ anal dirty talk/ worship that I suggested for Roxy with words like shithole and dirtbox. I think Honour and Dirty Demi would be really good at that type of scene.

Do you know if Honour May or any other models have managed to film any scenes like this?

Rose R did an ass worship scene, ita difficult to get some girls to use the exact language but were getting them as close as we can :D