Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] DOLLY

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #34879  by deathr0w
 Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:31 pm
Bogoz wrote:Please bring dolly back!!! :arrow: :P :P

Great news Dolly will be back in March (Rail Strikes caused a few days with her being able to shoot sooner) but we're doing a full week of new content with Dolly in March so plenty of time to get any suggestions in! :D
 #34894  by bendoverbaby
 Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:36 pm
Woohooo! Dollys Back!

1, Not entirely sure how this would work but Id love to see Dollys fantastic bum in some tight jeans with lots of bending over, revealing some cotton panties underneath when she strips, possibly with a nice tight fitting crop top too.

2, A panty fetish scene similar to Blonde Gabies “Wear My Knickers” please.

3, An updated 'Silent tease' teacher now shes more comfortable with open leg and shaved ;)

4, Outside either at the front or rear of a car, lots of upskirt with her being anxious that she'll get caught by neighbours/passers by with her panties around her ankles.

Hopefully you can work with some of that! :D
 #34903  by Bogoz
 Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:13 pm
Awesome!!!!
Would be great if possible a DBJ video where dolly is in a party and at some point talks with 2 guys, and then she start talk dirty and the guys star wanking for her. in the end there is a double really massive cumshot over dolly's tits that she love then she cover up and return to the party!
Sorry for the bad english, hope u understand a little!
 #35114  by fishymonger
 Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:30 am
Dolly’s such a great talker her videos are always good. I’m also hoping she’s completely shaved bald and would like to see her role play as a teacher. I really enjoyed the bust a nut video she did on a previous shoot - it would be great to hear more of that. I’d also love to hear her say fanny and knickers regularly across the videos.