Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• JIZZLES AKA ROSE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #35166  by sexyboy123
 Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:56 am
sexyboy123 wrote:Can we get Rose to do a footjob scene on the sex torso for wank it now and a bg one for vr??

Did this go ahead?
 #35170  by deathr0w
 Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:47 pm
sexyboy123 wrote:
sexyboy123 wrote:Can we get Rose to do a footjob scene on the sex torso for wank it now and a bg one for vr??

Did this go ahead?

It wasn't possible on this shoot, but we'll keep it in mind for her next one!
 #35249  by fishymonger
 Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:54 am
Again this latest shoot from Rose is great. She looks incredible. I really hope she keeps shooting!
 #35413  by samloan58
 Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:04 pm
A few more ideas:

Let's have her give the monster cock another go!

You are a manager of a company, and you come to your desk in the morning, just to find out that your secretary, Rose, is under your desk to surprise you. She is wearing a slutty outfit along with the white boots, and she wants to relieve your stress by sucking and fucking you. She sucks you off under the desk, and then lets you fuck her over the desk.

Rose is a sales person which has invited you and your colleague to invest her company. We are a bit skeptical, so she sweetens the deal by letting us gangbang her in the office. We double cross her after cumming, telling her we won't invest and telling her to get the fuck out of the office. Angry, and with cum dripping off her face and pussy she rushes out of the room.
 #35415  by Fmdfmd
 Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:44 am
Voyeur stepmom changing clothes, gets caught, asks for opinion different outfits (dresses, tops, nip slips tries to cover, pussy flash no panties), has some hotter outfits tries them, notices bulge, she is not sure but wanna help son, shes your stepmom no pussy doesnt wanna get pregnant, but offers anal
 #35442  by fishymonger
 Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:07 pm
Sammy wrote:Great scene ideas guys! Keep 'em cumming! ;)

I have an Idea for the shoot. Jealous step sister. Natalia is used to getting all of her step brothers attention but he has a girlfriend now. Natalia knows they are going out tonight and wants to drain him before he gets chance to leave the house. She’s has his favourite knickers on and wants to know if his new girlfriend does all the naughty stuff she does to satisfy him. Comments like does your girlfriend have a hairy fanny or is it shaved bald like mine and does your girlfriend wear slutty knickers for you like I do or boring granny knickers etc. in the end Natalia gives him a hand and asks whether you want to cum on her face, tits, arse or fanny.

This was my request for Natalia that you did. Could you do something similar with Rose please? :D