Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• 2024 Shoot Schedule

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #3757  by admin
 Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:23 am
If you have any ideas for scenes or/or just a general comment on what should be happening in the scenes just let me know via the request/suggest forum http://wankbb.com/viewforum.php?f=14 or if you have a specific request/suggestion for a model then the individual links are below.

2024 Shoot Schedule:

February 2024
22nd - Lala Leigh Requests Here
23rd - Anna Belle (MaturesVR)
26th - 29th - Blonde Gabie (WIN/USJ)

March 2024
5th - 8th - Kitty Marie (WIN/USJ)
11th - 14th - Belle O'Hara (WIN/USJ/MaturesVR)
18th - 20th - Linda Del Sol (WIN/USJ/MaturesVR) Requests Here
21st - Eva May (MaturesVR) Requests Here
22nd - Ashley Jay (WIN/USJ)
25th -26th - Charlie Rae (WIN/USJ/MaturesVR)
27th - Bonnie Rose (MaturesVR) Requests Here

April 2024
8th - 11th - Siren (WIN/USJ) *TBC*
23rd - 26th - Ellie Shou (WIN/USJ)
29th - 2nd Roxy Mendez (WIN/USJ)
 #5483  by admin
 Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:31 pm
django21 wrote:Will this be updated regularly as we have no idea who's planned to come in and shoot for WIN.

Sorry for the lack of updates, been spending alot of time on the main site at the moment, fixing stuff and sorting out the streaming from the members area. Trying to get a load of pic sets up on the site too. But anyways, i've updated the shoot schedule and there will be a few other additions to the list too, gonna be doing some more castings before xmas :D
 #6127  by Dionysus
 Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:37 pm
lee wrote:The incest and fake cock questions are asked when they get here, in the past i've tried to ask that before the models arrive, and it seems to put some of them off. So i started to get them comfortable with the shoot then ask them after the first scene. Obviously models that work open leg/continental etc will work the fake cock no problem.

Ah, gotcha - makes sense. Well then I guess the majority of suggestions should be either open-ended or basic scenes for these three for their first shoots (until we know their limits); but since they might be open to doing more than that a few more advanced scene ideas can at least be put forth by us in case they tell you they're comfortable doing more. We just have to realize there's a chance they aren't receptive to the ideas at all; but that we won't learn that until after the shoot.

Thanks Lee for the quick response.
 #6132  by GerryCusack
 Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:13 pm
I'm pleased that Jenny Badeau is shooting for you as I've toyed with the idea of suggesting her in the past.
 #6147  by admin
 Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:29 am
analfucker wrote:Are you not shooting Mercedes anymore as I couldn't see here there, or is she a TBC?

Yes Mercedes will be back, it's just with so many new faces and shoots at the moment in general, i'm still to arrange a date with her, hopefully should have her back in within the next 2 - 3 weeks :)
 #6166  by admin
 Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:48 pm
Dionysus wrote:
lee wrote:Update: We are In the early stages of discussing a shoot with http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=vineeta

... and that counts as one in my book (see this post and this post to understand). :D

I'm going to start to list who suggested/requested the model too, see shoot schedule (edited)